NZ Postcard Society
The Society was set up in 1983 and was registered as an Incorporated Society in 2001.
Benefits of Membership of the New Zealand Postcard Society:
- The Society helps you extend your knowledge of your own collections
- You receive four issues per annum of the Postcard Pillar, full of informative articles
- The Members Only section of this website contains articles on Photographers, Publishers etc.
- You can participate in the Society’s postal auctions held several times each year
- The Society holds a weekend Convention each year, with a dealers fair, talks by members, and the AGM
- The Society encourages members to exhibit their collections at exhibitions.
Become a Member
Individual and family memberships: $45 per member or family, or $40 if paid by 31 October.
Overseas membership: $50 per member, or $45 if paid by 31 October.
Youth membership: Half the appropriate adult rate, for members under 18 years of age on the first day of the financial year.
For further information email the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Fourth Tuesday||Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, Nov.||Christchurch postcard group, Philatelic Centre, 67 Mandeville St, Christchurch|
|September 2014||AGM and Convention||
Hamilton Gardens in Hamilton on 6th and 7th Sept
Local Collectables Fairs. Dealers frequently include postcards in their sales stock. For a register of fairs go to www.nzsda.com.