NZ Postcard Society
The Society was set up in 1983 and was registered as an Incorporated Society in 2001.
Benefits of Membership of the New Zealand Postcard Society:
- The Society helps you extend your knowledge of your own collections
- You receive four issues per annum of the Postcard Pillar, full of informative articles
- The Members Only section of this website contains articles on Photographers, Publishers etc.
- You can participate in the Society’s postal auctions held several times each year
- The Society holds a weekend Convention each year, with a dealers fair, talks by members, and the AGM
- The Society encourages members to exhibit their collections at exhibitions.
Become a Member
Individual and family memberships: $45 per member or family, or $40 if paid by 31 October.
Overseas membership: $50 per member, or $45 if paid by 31 October.
Youth membership: Half the appropriate adult rate, for members under 18 years of age on the first day of the financial year.
For further information email the Secretary at email@example.com
What's New ?
The New Zealand Postcard Society Website is currently undergoing a few changes.
- A new Buy/Sell section is now up and running to cater for classified ads from postcard buyers, sellers and dealers. Please contact the secretary for further information.
- Do you have a postcard that you cannot identify the location or subject matter in? A new 'Where am I' page will soon be available for NZPS members to display these mystery postcards from their collections.
- The new 'Feature Postcard' page is accessed from the link below. It will cycle through a display of unusual, scarce or attractive looking postcards on a regular basis.
- Image No.1 - Geraldine, NZ