NZ Postcard Society
The Society was set up in 1983 and was registered as an Incorporated Society in 2001.
Benefits of Membership of the New Zealand Postcard Society:
- The Society helps you extend your knowledge of your own collections
- You receive four issues per annum of the Postcard Pillar, full of informative articles
- The Members Only section of this website contains articles on Photographers, Publishers etc.
- You can participate in the Society’s postal auctions held several times each year
- The Society holds a weekend Convention each year, with a dealers fair, talks by members, and the AGM
- The Society encourages members to exhibit their collections at exhibitions.
Become a Member
Individual and family memberships: $35 per member or family, or $30 if paid by 31 October.
Overseas membership: $45 per member, or $40 if paid by 31 October.
Youth membership: Half the appropriate adult rate, for members under 18 years of age on the first day of the financial year.
For further information email the Secretary at email@example.com
|Third Tuesday||Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept, Nov. 2013||Christchurch postcard group, Philatelic Centre, 67 Mandeville St, Christchurch|
|Sept 7,8 2013||NZ Postcard Society Convention and AGM||Cheval Room, Hastings Race Course, 300 Prospect Rd, Hastings|
|Sept 13-15 2013||Upper Hutt 2013 Stamp Show||Expressions Arts & Entertainment Centre, 836 Fergusson Drive Upper Hutt|
Local Collectables Fairs. Dealers frequently include postcards in their sales stock. For a register of fairs go to www.nzsda.com.